Monday, November 23, 2009

Linnea's "New" Nursery

SO we finally finished (well almost, it's finished enough to share) one of our remodels we are working on! This used to be our room. We decided to put Linnea in here because we were tired of creeping through her room to get to our room. I think we are all sleeping better this way!


I don't remember what color it was when we first moved in. I think it was just white. We painted it a light blue for us but thought Linnea would like two shades of purple. So that is what she got! I also put some decal on her armoire and a few on the wall. I will be stenciling around her big window. So stay tuned for those pictures. We also want to get new carpet put in.


Here is a good shot of us with my newest haircut and the different shades of purple!

The bedroom/bathroom we are working on downstairs is sooo close to being done as well. So pics will be up soon! Our house remodel list is shrinking...we still need to do trim, rip and lay carpet, put more art/pictures on the walls, redo the floors and really that may be it...for a while anyways!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Very nice colors and a great paint job. I really like your upstairs, looks and feels like a home. Linnea is a very lucky baby.
Love, Grandpa Keith