Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Odds and Ends


Here are just a few cute pictures of our lil girl who will be ONE before we know it! I suppose I should say here are a few cute pictures of our lil baby since she won't be a baby for much longer!
Linnea has made some pretty fun leaps and bounds this past week...she now dances...I will try to get a video on here soon. It's hard to catch though! She also claps and scoots and makes lots of new sounds, but mostly she sticks to the ma ma ma's! We are working on da da!
She loves loves loves picking things up and showing them to us as you can see with this leaf. She does that with just about everything she can.

And she just loves to look around in amazement at all the new things!

We have been up to our usual fun stuff. Going to a free music class, art class and playroom time, walking and napping (she now takes close to 2 hour naps sometimes...I can't believe it.) We tried out swimming with a friend and her baby at the Y. My friend has some free passes to use by the end of the year so I'm hoping we get to go again because it was very fun! I took her to visit the kids I used to work with which was wonderful. The students loved seeing both of us and I was so happy they remembered us. We went to the Como Zoo again this past weekend with grandma and grandpa and cousin Dylan. I think she had the most fun this time since she is so much older than the other times. She definitely saw the animals and was waving at them and sometimes screeching for them too. It was great!


She has always loved apples. This week I let her pick up the core you see below and she loved it! However it of course went directly to her mouth which had me worried because the girl has got 5.5 teeth so she could for sure chomp it in half and that would not end well.
We are getting very close to finishing three of our room makeovers so stay tuned for pictures...
And this is the end of my random blog!


No comments: