Monday, November 23, 2009

Fun times!

Linnea has really been enjoying peering out of her crib. We lowered her mattress all the way down because we kept finding her like this on her knees after a nap or in the morning so we thought soon enough she will figure out how to stand all the way up so we better get it lowered and safer!

We got this barrel from Chris's grandparents. I guess his grandparents would keep toys in this and the grandkids would get very excited to come over and see what was in the barrel! We will eventually get some of her toys in it too but for now we thought we would put her in it and bring some toys to her. She really got a kick out of it.

She loves this radio below. I mean really LOVES it. She turns the music up and down. Opens and shuts the cd lid and the tape deck thing. I don't worry too much about it breaking. It is very old. Hence, the tape deck. She has pinched herself a few times though. But she is a tough cookie and just briefly wails and then wants to play with it again. I make sure I am right there with her though. When a good song comes on we always get up and groove around the room. She just smiles and smiles. She is probably laughing at me though since I have zero rhythm, which most reading this blog know. That's one of the many beauties of babies. They really don't care!


Speaking of my bad rhythm, I have been trying to do workout dvds while she naps because getting out to run when Chris gets home hasn't been working very well and the walks with the stroller are good but I feel I need to do a little bit more. We have been done nursing for 2 months. The weight was just falling off during that, but now, well, I'm just not quite the size I would like to be and just don't feel as in shape as I would like. I'm also doing a few ski races this winter and want to do a marathon the end of May so I need to step it up. But back to the rhythm, I have none, so the videos are interesting to say the least. I found a few I like and I feel I get a workout so that's been a fun thing to do during her nap! Well enough about me...back to the squirt...


Here is a video of us having some fun after dinner! Linnea loves her high chair and eating and hanging out in the chair watching us scramble around the kitchen. It is the best way I get dishes done. Just leave her in there with her sippy cup or food and she lets me do what I need to do!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HaHahaha, I was laughing right along with her. Absolutely hilarious. Priceless little video.
Happy times,
Love, Grandpa Keith