Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Dylan!

It's Linnea here~

I went to a super fun birthday party on Saturday. It was for one of my cousin's named Dylan. He turned 4!!! Here is his bday cake! It was marble inside. He picked it out all by himself.

Nothing like cake with friends and cousins. We had pizza and cheeseballs before the cake which was a big hit for everyone involved!

Dylan had a pile of great gifts!

Their backyard was a regular old waterpark and even had a jumphouse which I flew out of once but was okay! I also could only go in if little kids were in there. And I only liked this slide on this raft with someone helping me. The water was FREEZING so I really just preferred the sprinklers...

or this cool wagon stroller thing mama pushed me around in!

And I found my favorite thing.
A ball which I delivered with all my might to mommy!
Happy Birthday Dylan,
Love Linnea (and Amy and Chris too)!

2 comments:

Rachel and Brett said...

She is just too cute! I love the last pic of the two of you :) We should get together soon!

Anonymous said...

That was very cool, Linnea! Looks like you had a great time too. Was that grandpa helping you slide down the water slide?

Love, Grandpa Keith