Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jacob Thomas Henjum

Chris, Linnea and I are happy to announce that we have a new nephew/cousin! He decided to arrive on the same birthday as his big brother Dylan! Which was also when we were in Chicago so we didn't get to meet him an hour after he was born like my parents.
The arrival of Jacob was pretty much perfect for Erik and Lisa though. Lisa's family was in town for some farming business and Dylan's second birthday so they all got to meet the new addition in his first few hours or days.
Linnea and I brought dinner out to Erik and Lisa on Wednesday night I think. Chris wasn't feeling well so he didn't get to come. Hopefully he will meet Jacob this week!
And hopefully we will have a camera by then so I can post some pictures of this sweet little boy. He has dark hair and was 7 pounds exactly. Linnea gave him many kisses and didnt throw too much of a stink when I held him which was nice.

No comments: