Sunday, August 22, 2010

Barney is a Dinosaur...

If you are wondering what this face is all about just see below...

Linnea was introduced to Barney on Monday August 16th. Barney was performing at the Minnesota Zoo for Sprout Day. The Zoo also put on a little scavenger hunt. The kids got a sticker in their Sprout book when they made it to about 5 different animals.

Now back to Barney, I'm not gonna lie Linnea has seen her fair share of new characters on tv but I have steered clear of the big purple dinosaur. Nothing against him or his fans, he just isn't my favorite. I watched a LOT of him back when I was a special ed aide. Sometimes you can just take so much Barney. Anyways...despite this face she did enjoy the show! It was really quite cute! Lots of singing and dancing and actions she could do so that was exciting for her!


Before Barney we walked around with some friends of ours to get our stickers. But I did get a pic of Linnea walking like a big girl at the Zoo!


After the show we went to the Zoo's playroom where she found some books she had to run to show me...

She played with this maze/knob thing
and then was tired so took a rest on this neat chair and then we headed home!


No comments: