Sunday, August 8, 2010

Washington County Fair

Linnea, my dad and I went to the Washington County Fair on Thursday which just happened to be family day soooo....

ECFE was there with all kinds of crafts and fun music for the kids.

Linnea got to do some stamping...

some duck picking and she also made me a noodle bracelet. So thoughtful!
Good thing grandpa was there to help!

We of course HAD to check out the animals...above she is looking at a bunny...trying to figure it out. She for some reason wasn't interested in petting this time. Just looking.

And looking at the ducks.

And looking at the lights.

and the goats.

But for some reason she did want to try and touch the chickens. Good thing it didn't get her finger! Geez Linnea of all the animals to pet! We also had lunch there...cheese curds and a corn dog. Both of which she devoured. She also tried a sno cone for the first time!
I was so happy it wasn't soooo hot and humid. We even got a run in together before we left.
It was a perfect day.

On a side note, my training for the Mankato marathon in October is going well! I did 12 miles on Saturday. Half with friends and half with the rain and my zune. I have lucked out and haven't had to do any long runs in this humidity.

No comments: