Monday, December 13, 2010

Elmo Party Preparations...

Hi Linnea, it's Elmo here.
I am very excited to celebrate your 2nd birthday party with you! I know it didn't happen on the day you were expecting it to because of the crazy blizzard, but I will still be there for you on the 21st! The day you were actually born!
You made your parents/family wait 10 days for you to be born so now I guess the weather is making you wait! It will be a fun party! I saw all the work you and your mommy and daddy did to get ready for it. Now everyone who reads the blog can see too!
Happy early birthday Linnea! Elmo loves you!



Party gift bags for all Linnea's friends and cousins.

And coloring pages for the wall!

1 comment:

Carson Family said...

Well we are excited to celebrate, all the Elmo stuff looks wonderful!