Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2 Beaches in 2 Days!

This past weekend was a HOT one! We started it out on Friday night with some celebratory ice cream from our local ice cream shop. I say celebratory because it was my last day of work! Well until summer school starts in a week. It only goes 6 weeks though and then I get to be with Linnea for the final month of summer! yay!


Anyways...we proceeded to do summery things on Saturday and Sunday...







Saturday Chris, Linnea and I went to Lake Johanna for some swimming and a picnic. As we were leaving the ice cream truck was there so we of course had to get an ice cream treat again! so fun and perfect!



Saturday night we celebrated a friends bday. Here we are running through her sprinkler, playing in the sandbox and swinging. Linnea gets excited about sprinklers and thinks she wants to run thru but then gets scared and wants me with her. silly girl! She will learn to love them I am sure!




Sunday we found ourselves with another MN cooker so we went to Lake Elmo with my parents, siblings and their kids. So much fun again!






No comments: