Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Monday with Mommy

Since I have a week between the ending of the school year and the start of summer school I decided to spend 2-3 days with Linnea and 2-3 on my own. We spent Monday morning at Carver playground with a friend of mine and her daughters.

She was telling me there was a bear in there!


We then went to visit GG who is in a transitional care unit since she fractured her ankle last week. We had lunch with her and visited and then got home for a nap. After L's nap we went for a walk before dinner and then storytime at the Roseville Library afterwards. It was a perfect day! 
Wish I could be with her FT instead of working FT :(
I did end up spending Tuesday and Wednesday with her as well. Tuesday she had a tummy bug so we cuddled and watched plenty of Dora and Little Bear, played some games on the computer, did some puzzles and drawing and took a 2.5 hour nap together! We got some fresh air and took a walk after supper since she was feeling better.
I decided to keep her with me Wed too just to make sure she was better ;) We checked out the Midtown Global Market on Lake Street which was pretty fun. They have Wee Wednesdays and this morning there was a "cooking show" so we got to sample some breakfast burritos. When we went I thought it was going to be a kids concert but preggo mind looked at the wrong date to get that idea. Oh well, the cooking show was good, we had fun walking around the market and playing in the kids area. We also had some Italian Ice! Yum!

No comments: