Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mojo Monkey!



Happy Father's Day to some of the best daddies I know!

Linnea is so lucky to have a wonderful daddy who can always make her laugh and smile! I am so lucky to have such a great dad who goes above and beyond for his kids everyday! It has also been fun to watch my brothers become such amazing daddies too. I hope they enjoyed their special day! They certainly deserve it!






 


We started out Father's Day by sleeping in a tad, me going for walk and daddy and Linnea waking up and hanging out a bit waiting for me to get home. Once I got home we grabbed some money and headed to a somewhat new donut shop in town. It's called Mojo Monkey and it is DELICIOUS! They have some very interesting flavors, one involving bacon and maple! We went with pumpkin/cinnamon donut holes, a smores donut and a strawberry twist. Even though it was quite the wait we are definitely looking forward to going back and trying more new kinds of these special breakfast treats. We took them to a little "park" near my school to have a lil picnic. We then went home and showered up to go eat more at the Green Mill buffet with my mom and dad, brother Brian and his family and his in-laws. 
Fun day, until the evening when we took Linnea to the doctor...but that is for the next post...

No comments: