Thursday, July 25, 2013

4th of July

I am going to try really hard to catch up and blog about all of our July adventures before it is August! How is it almost August already??? yikes! 
Anyways...July 4th was a very very fun day! It started with a Kiddie Parade for the girls and I with some friends of mine. We wore our red, white and blue and decorated the stroller with RWB and ribbons and our homemade wands. Linnea rode in a wagon with my friends niece and we all enjoyed ice cream sundaes and cotton candy afterwards. Linnea thought it was odd but fun to be in the parade. It was weird for her to be giving out candy and not getting it :) I loved seeing my friends and of course seeing everyone all decked out in their holiday gear. We played at the park briefly after the sundaes but not for too long because it was quite hot! We headed over to grandma and papa's for a cookout, swimming in their lil pool and meeting up with daddy who was working until 2:30.

Happy 4th of July from our lil sparklers!









I have some fun pictures from my parents house but haven't gotten them on the computer yet...when I do I will get them on this post! For now you can see our morning and one pic from the evening! We stayed home for fireworks again and watched the Macy's display with the lights off in our living room. We did however do some sparklers with Linnea and she loved it! I think I may take her to some fireworks yet this summer...we were all just so tired and Chris had to work a 12 hour day the next day starting at 6:30 I do believe. And I think it was part of his 6 day in a row stretch of working. And who knows how Harper would handle them...Linnea doesnt know what she is missing tho and as you can see below sparklers in our driveway was enough for her!


No comments: