Thursday, July 25, 2013

Childrens Museum with Daddy too!

I was able to snag another free pass to the Children's Museum and this time daddy could join us! He has never been there so that made it even more fun! Linnea showed him her favorite things to do there and Harper was able to play a little more this time too. The new free passes from the library require you to go Tues, Wed or Thurs after 1pm. So we got there around 2 and stayed til close which I think was 5. We stopped at Candyland on our way to the car where Linnea got a Unicorn swirly lollipop, I got Chicago mix popcorn and Chris picked out some chocolates for us to share...one of the choices being called squirrel nuts. I'm sure he got just for the name. They ended up being delicious chocolate covered pretzels! We made it home just in time to leave again...I had made plans with friends to meet at the Ramsey County Parade. I left Linnea in the car eating her lollipop with Harper who was snoozing away and ran inside to make a quick picnic supper. Chris passed on the parade so it was just us gals and my friends. My friends have kids the same ages as Linnea and Harper so that made it even more fun!
I think I already put these parade pics in the summary of summer fun post but here they are again and I eventually will get the Children's Museum pics up!



No comments: