Thursday, July 25, 2013

Allisons Party

My sweet sister in law Allison graduated from high school this past June and had her graduation/going away party a few Saturdays ago. I cannot believe she graduated already...it seems like just yesterday I met her and she was only like 9 years old I think. She was a beautiful bridesmaid in our wedding and has been a wonderful aunt to our girls. Now she is a graduate and has decided to go into the Army. She leaves for South Carolina I think in a few weeks. Hopefully we will get to see her a few more times before she departs. She will definitely be missed! We always have fun with her at the family gatherings. 

Linnea and Peyton

Ella, Linnea and Peyton

Happy Pey Pey!
 Oddly enough I dont have the group picture we took with Allison on the computer yet...will post as soon as we do! 

No comments: