Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back to School 2013!!!

Linnea is back at Central Lutheran School and LOVING it!!!

I can't believe next year will be kindergarten and probably at a new school...that will be a different kind of day than this one was. This time she knew where she was going and she knew her teachers and some classmates. So we will just enjoy this year and the easyness that came with this dropoff :)


Well we have all been back to work and school for a week now and it is going to take some time to get back into this routine. We get up and out the door fine which is what I was worried about but boy are we tired by the end of the day.  Somehow we still have to muster the energy and find the time to make dinner, go for a run/walk or bike ride, play a little and then do bedtime ad clean a little, make lunches, wash my pump and other dishes, etc...it stinks right now but I know it will get better and it helps that we all do like our jobs and school and "nanny".  I even made frozen meals thinking that would help and it has but it is still tough. I have definitely skipped some runs/workouts. It is so hard to do them after work...but it would also be hard to do them at 5am. We'll figure it out! I am just sooo happy Linnea is still loving preschool and Harper loves her time with our neighbor Susana. Yes, Susana, not daddy anymore. I may not have made this super clear earlier in the blog but Chris went back to work 630-230 Mon through Friday in the middle of August. So it is just me getting the three of us out the door everyday, that is why I was so worried! But we have our weekends as a family back so that is nice :) Eventually Susana will come to our house right away in the morning and then I just need to get Linnea dropped off but the past week I dropped Harper off two blocks away at Susana's and then they walked Susana's son to 1st grade and then come back to our house to play, eat, nap :) Her husband will normally bring their son to school but he has been out of town. Anyways...here are more first day/week pictures!





We went to Kids Hair and chopped her hair for school. I LOVED doing her hair long but it was getting so hard and time consuming to brush through the rats nest. This is much easier and she LOVES it! 


We celebrated Linnea's first day and my second day of work at Groovin in the Garden with Mack and her mom. We had a yummy picnic and lots of fun listening to the tunes and catching up. Linnea would like them to babysit her sometime she had so much fun. Unfortunately Mack lives in Germany so she wouldn't be able to help babysit but maybe Lynn could??!!


No comments: