Thursday, September 26, 2013

Harper's 1st Birthday Party!

We had an absolute blast celebrating this special lil lady's 1st birthday! 



FIRST birthday?? What? Where did that year go?? We have LOVED watching Harper grow and feel so lucky to have her in our lives crawling all over and making cute sounds. She is an eating champ even with her one and only tooth. We celebrated with A Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday party. It was so much fun and we thank everyone for inching their way to the park we rented for it. The weather could have cooperated a little bit more but the rain didn't stop all the kids from playing at the playground and on the volleyball court. And we were kept dry in the shelter.



The girls and I shopped at Costco on Friday for the supplies/food Daddy couldn't get when he went earlier in the week. I had never been to Costco but really liked it. All of girls loved the big ice cream treat we got ourselves at the end of the trip. We got to see my best friend Mack along with her mom, her mother in law, her husband and my parents that evening for our fav neighborhood pizza and one last visit before they headed back to Germany. They were so nice to help frost Harper's caterpillar cupcakes and read the book to Linnea. 

@Mack...I have some very cute pics of your visit that I will post soon!!!! I promise! Hope you are home safe and sound. Miss you already.




 


  

Saturday morning while daddy and L were at soccer I cut up all the fruit that the caterpillar ate throughout the book and I made Harper's cake. If you havent read this childrens book you really should! It's very cute!
We ended up having about 35 guests I think! 
This girl is LOVED!!

No comments: