Monday, September 2, 2013

MOA and Sea Life Day!

Last Tuesday I realized one of our fav singers one playing at Mall of America for the last Toddler Tuesday I could go to before work/school starts so we quick got ready and scrambled out the door. I managed to get Harper in the carrier and Linnea got to ride in the stroller so we would get to the concert somewhat on time...well we got there 15 minutes late so we only heard 2-3 songs. Linnea was bummed BUT turns out he was performing again in a half hour! So we used up our ride pass on one ride at Nickelodeon Universe, saw some fun characters, took a bathroom break and then watched the whole concert :) It worked out perfectly anyways.


In the scramble I did manage to grab a coupon for Sea Life which is ridiculously expensive without one but with a free kid admission its a little better.  I had never been there and it was so hot outside still I decided we would just have a full girls day at the Mall. As for the price of Sea Life, I looked at it like I was getting three of us into an REALLY cool thing for 23 bucks instead of just me. We hope to go back!





   

We were definitely hungry after our busy morning so we took advantage of the kids eat free deal of Toddler Tuesday and went to one of my favorite restaurants there...Kokomos Island Cafe. Such a colorful fun place! I had a delicious fruity coconut chicken salad and Linnea tried the kids fish and chips. I was so proud of her for not getting her usual nuggets or pizza but she didnt like the fish and I didnt think it was so great either. So we shared my salad. She did like her fries though and so did Harper. She also had some of my fruit and we had some food from home for her. What a wonderful day with my gals! 

sorry for the poor quality of this picture. It had such potential to be cute but I think I moved it so quick so Harper wouldn't fall off the little chair!


No comments: