Sunday, November 9, 2014

Getting Spooooky!

These two sweeties make my day every day. 


 It started to get a lil spooooky around here in October :)


 We found a lady bug and a pumpkin girl :)




 I thought I would share some of Harper's pictures. Half the time I dont know these were taken until I start doing this blog and pick out pictures and then there they are :)



 We went on a night walk and cuddled up in the Burley with a blankie :)


And then someone tried to go to potty before bed. She has had luck one time. It was just a fluke though. We are not working on it at all. She sits on her potty chair sometimes in her clothes when one of us is in the bathroom and then sometimes before and after bath we will try but she isnt showing enough interest to put forth the effort yet.


Some more signs of fall...Sorry if I already posted this.


No comments: