Thursday, November 20, 2014

MEA FUN!


Someone was suuuuper excited to be painting a Halloween Night Sky! Yes that is white paint flying everywhere and on her face. She was having so much fun though I just couldn't stop her!


These two were more than ready to sleep in on their first day of the 4 day weekend for MEA :)


We spent our Thursday of MEA at the Como Zoo which was all decorated for their Halloween Event Zoo Boo. I knew we wouldnt be going to the event but it was very fun to walk around on our own :)




We then went to a new to us park in the neighborhood.


Mommy and her girls. What a fun day we had :)




There were some beautiful colors at this park :)


Friday I actually decided to have a day to myself. I brought both girls to daycare knowing they would have a great time playing while I went for my first run since the marathon...


and then finally tackled the seasonal clothes swap...
Harper needed some bigger clothes brought up too :)

Too many clothes!
Our cousins from Wisconsin who were here at the end of August came to visit again for the weekend and we had lots of fun with the again. Saturday morning we started with a race...I ran a 5 mile before the family came and then when they showed up the kids ran their 1/3 of a mile run. 

FINISHERS!
We are missing Caleb though...he was a bit ahead of them.


Harper didnt run but she did enjoy some cookies! Family picture by the apple at Pine Tree Apple Orchard where the races were.


After the races we went to Kinnickinnic State Park in River Falls where they were having a fall open house with some crafts and kids activities. They had a huge leaf pile for jumping in a nice lookout bridge too.


beautiful fall colors.


fishing with daddy!


Facepaint fun!

necklaces I think...


Frozen fun before bed. Yes the girls and I slept over again. Allison and Linnea attempted to sleep in the same bed again but it didnt work out like last time. Allison went and found her parents :)

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love that photo of Linnea in the leaves!