Sunday, November 30, 2014

Halloween FUN!

 I have fell waaaay behind in the blog again. I really wanted to be up to date by December in the hopes of really being on top of it for the holiday season but alas I probably wont be since I haven't done a single November post! Anyways...back to Halloween...the whole week of Halloween was super fun! I took "Princess Sofia" and "Cinderella" to the Landmark Center for a Pumpkin festival.


 They listened to a Halloween story, did some crafts, got their face painted and then watched magic show. The best part was a little costume parade though which I didnt get a picture of since I needed both hands. Each child got to walk across the stage in their costumes and say into the microphone what they dressed up as :) Ill try to find the video my friend took. 


A Bee and Ladybug went to the library with me for Halloween Storytime and had a blast! Even Harper stayed in the room for it :)


We went trick or treating at Kowalskis with another Elsa and a pumpkin.


We got 2 of our 4 pumpkins carved. 


Her Elsa costume came in the mail!!!! Thanks cousin Eloise!


The girls wore their Halloween Hello Kitty shirts the day before Halloween since we actually didn't have school or work on Halloween.


I made some spiders for my co workers :)


 That evening we had a Halloween party at our house with the neighbors :)


 We played Halloween BINGO, Twister, decorated spiders, made Witches Brew and did the Monster Mash among other Halloween videos on youtube.










 Giggling before bedtime stories :)


There may have more giggles from mom because us adults had a pumpkin beer sampling at the party too :)


No comments: