Monday, November 3, 2014

September Date!

Our September date was a fun new experience for us...we went to a free open house at a Brewing Company/Tap Room called Indeed. It wasnt quite finished yet but they had an open house for some free tasting. We got there a little later than wanted because I maybe forgot my ID, or thought I did so we went back home to get it but it turned out I had it all along. I was quite crabby about the situation so thank goodness Chris is very patient and was okay continuing on with our date. So by the time we got there they only had 4 beers left to try but we tried them all and liked them! We would love to go back with friends and a few more breweries to make a tour of it. 


From the Tap Room we headed to the movies...we haven't been to a full priced new movie in a long long long time so that was fun. We had a little time to spare before it started so we went to a new bar/restaurant right by the theater at Rosedale Mall. It was called Digby's and they had a great beer selection...I tried the Southern Tier Pumpking. YUMMY!!!



We went to see The Drop which I had never heard of. Apparently it is going to be a book by Dennis Lehane who Chris really likes. And I liked Shutter Island which he also wrote. It was a good movie and a great date! We checking our 12 dates of the year off!

No comments: