Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Cousin and friend Fun

Harper went to her first movie :) We ended up at the Riverview for the second weekend in a row this time it was me with both girls in tow and we didnt do too bad! We saw The Penguins of Madagascar and it was quite funny. Harper got a lil restless near the end and moved around our seats a bit but it was mostly families in the theater and not very full so I dont think anyone minded. Plus it was only $2 so I could have left if needed but at a kids movie I wasnt anticipating needing to do that ;)


From the theater we went to the summer camp fair at the Como Zoo. We got some fun ideas for this summer, signed up for some prizes, got a face painted and ate some candy :)


This is pretty much a nightly routine at our house. Sure wish this bed was also being slept in.


 We had some fun the following Sunday! The boys had slept at my parents so we met them at church and then after church went back to my parents for some Dr. Seuss crafts in honor of his birthday.

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish.
We used corn syrup and food coloring for the water...it dried so neatly...looked just like water!


Once lunch and crafts were done we headed to a magician at the Woodbury Library. He was hilarious and very good! The boys headed home with my parents and the girls and I headed back to our house. Chris wanted to meet us at the magician but locked himself out of the house without his car keys :( Luckily the car was open so he sat in there with his phone for a bit and went on a short walk to warm up. It wasnt that cold but I wanted to get back to him shortly after the magician.



We went to Como one last time for the music. 
Looking forward to their outdoor summer music soon!



 Fun with a friend:)


Again these uploaded funny...we went to Barnes and Noble for a Dr. Suess Jammie storytime with some friends :)



Here is my dear sweet friend who has somehow been gone 3 years. Not a day goes by I dont think of her at least once. Love and miss you always Carolyn Marie. 



No comments: