Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Family Date and Mommy/Daughter Date

The girls and I have been going to church with my parents and staying for lunch most Sundays. Linnea likes Sunday School and Harper surprisingly stays in church with my parents or occasionally goes to the nursery. I either am there too or doing some errands. Here are the girls enjoying some Sofia the First with papa while waiting for lunch. On this particular day I dropped Harper off with Chris after lunch and Linnea and I had a date to see Big Hero 6. What a fun movie! One of my fav Disney ones yet! Rent it and watch it asap!


I did not get a good picture of us at the movies but I got some good ones at Como where we finished off our date. There actually was music there this time :)








 Harper likes to do yoga at the end of baths :)


 I think these pictures uploaded in a goofy order...the below pictures of homemade english muffin pizzas and movie night was on the Thursday before a Friday off. 




 I finally got to show them one of my favorite movies of ALL TIME!!! I saw it was on Netflix but leaving soon so we promptly watched it :)

"If you're not enough without one, you'll never be enough with one."

I think they liked it but I'm pretty sure they loved their homemade pizzas more :)


Friday night we had another night of family fun...this time at Snuffy's with malts, burgers, onion rings, fries, and corn dogs :)



I know these above pictures are just water...we had dead phones/cameras by the time the malts came. We LOVED our fudgescotchie and strawberry banana malts :)

No comments: