Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Edinborough Playground!

I think it was President's Day we had off and I took a risk and headed to Edinborough Indoor Playground. I say take a risk because on a school off day these places are generally super crowded. But we had never been here and I really wanted to go. So I called up some friends and they were in as well. We added to the crowd but had a great time anyways! We met up with Sabina from our hood, and my friend Lisa with her twin girls who are a year older than Linnea and Bina but we always have so much fun regardless of age :)



Harper started in the toddler area but eventually convinced me to climb through all of it and go down the biggest slides without fear. This girl is brave!

  
Its an awesome playround and we will be back! Maybe when it is less crowded. 
We did get a great table to eat our picnic lunch on though :)




No comments: