Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Any Man can be a Father, but it takes someone Special to be a DADDY!!!

And you are that special person to me! I am sooooo lucky to have you! You are the best daddy in the whole world. I love it when you put me to bed after feeding me and reading me the Times or a book or both. I love it when you make funny sounds for me that really make me laugh. I love playing with you and just hanging out!! Mommy and I don't know where we would be without your constant patience, kindness and humor.
Thank you for everything and make sure you enjoy your special day.
Happy Father's Day!

By the way, I also have some pretty awesome grandpas too and we hope you enjoy your special days as well!!!
We hope all the daddies out there have wonderful days! You guys deserve it!

No comments: