Friday, June 12, 2009

Mealtime, Playtime and Bathtime

Well this is a post all about me, Linnea...I will be happy to tell you all about these pics:
I am really starting to enjoy this bathtime stuff...especially when mommy does my hair crazy!
And has me practice sitting in my cozy towel made by Grandma Henjum!
I really try hard to roll over every time they plop me on the floor...these are my new fun soft blocks mom found me at a garage sale...she really loves going to those!
This is me and my best friend...pooh bear! He is always willing to play and hang out..he doesn't mind when I put him in my mouth either because he knows he will always get a hug from me too!
I have these sharp things coming in through my bottom gums so I want to put EVERYTHING in my mouth, even Target ads...mom says she will try to get a picture of my two teeth soon!
This is my other good friend...good ole Lancey! I have just started to realize we have a four legged furry friend at our house. She is pretty cute!
And I have now decided I would like to help feed myself. So I just pick up that bowl sometimes and shove it in my mouth. I also grab the spoon and serve myself and gnaw on it for a little while. I really like these yellow/orange foods but think it would be pretty cool to try the greens soon! And at daycare they sometimes give me toast and cheerios....wonder when mom will try that??

Have a good day everyone...today is my last day at daycare until fall when mom hopefully finds a new job in the Mpls Schools. She has been done since Tuesday but brought me to play with my friends anyways these past three days. She said she wanted to get some things done around the house, go running (she is doing a half marathon August 1st) and she even wanted to use her Mother's Day spa gift certificate for a massage and pedicure! I don't know why she thought she couldn't get all that done with me at home? Oh well, she deserves some days to herself! Now she will be all revitalized and ready to be the best mommy ever! I bet she will post even more blogs since we will be around all summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linnea, you are especially cute with your beautiful smile and malvalous Phyllis Diller hair. Of course you and your parents are too young to know who she is. Love your comments and your friends. tell your mommy that I would like a photo of your cool hairdo and smile!
Grandpa Keith

Anonymous said...

Well, i caught up on seeing all your posts and had a great time looking at the photos and reading about the exciting days of the meyers!

Love ya, Grandpa Keith