Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just for fun


Here are just some fun and cute pictures of our fav lil girl! This picture above I just think is so cute...she has been doing that in her exersaucer a lot lately...playing, playing playing and then just looking up at me! Adorable!


We tried carrots the other night and despite all that around her mouth she did get some in and seemed to enjoy them...we haven't found much she doesn't like! She hasn't been crazy about the green veggies right away, but when we have tried them a second time she does just fine.

She LOVES this toy on her high chair and will play and play with it when she is done eating which gives me time to do the dishes or eat my own breakfast so that is good!

And I just really like this picture of her. She doesn't always go for those headbands but when she does I feel I need to snap a picture right away before she wiggles out of it!

No comments: