Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Well we made it through our first week just the two of us during the days since March. We went to our new parent class again and will go again today but that will be it because this lil peanut is already 6 months old! And it only goes until the baby turns 6 months. We have lots of fun walking, playing. eating, sleeping here and there and running errands here and there. But we really love it when daddy gets home from work. I feel so lucky that he is home by 3:00.

One super fun thing we did my first week home from work was have a sleepover at grandma and grandpa Henjums. Chris and I were able to go to the Twins Game on Tuesday night and we left Linnea at my parents house. Since we didnt get home until after 10 we thought it would be easiest just to let her sleep. So I slept over with her and we got to go on a walk in Woodbury Wednesday. I am going to try to go on at least one unique walk a week. Walking around Como is fun and convenient but it will be even more fun to explore I think! I also need to squeeze some running in since I am doing a half marathon in Red Wing on August 1st.

Some nights I will be home with Chris and Linnea but when the Twins are home I will be working there. I will also be working one night at Caribou and every Saturday morning we dont have plans. SO it will be busy and we wont like it that much, but it needs to be done and at least it isnt EVERY night.

I am still trying to figure out Linnea's schedule (or if she has one). They said she was a good napper and fun baby at daycare and so far thats been overrall true for me too, minus Father's Day when she refused to nap. She was just having too much fun I guess.

If any of you other mommies ever want to hang out please give us a call! We would love to play!

No comments: