Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beaches!

Hi it's Linnea here...

Mommy and daddy and grandma and grandpa brought me to another Twins Game! As you can see I loved it! I didn't even sleep this time and I didn't get too crabby either! In the 8th we had to go and walk around but other than that I was fine. I was especially fine when we got my new fav food...ice cream! The Twins lost anyways, so it wasn't too hard to leave our seats in the 8th.

Mommy also brought me to watch Grandpa Henjum and Uncle Erik play their softball game! It was sunnnny, hence mom's shades, and fun!

She actually brought me to two...one of the games Dylan was there to play with which was very fun! We are good at cheering and walking/running around, picking up rocks and playing with balls and snacking.

Mommy has also been bringing to beaches which I just love! We are at Carver Lake in Woodbury in the above picture. We went there with some other kids and their mommies which was oh so fun! Cant wait to do it again!

And in this above and below picture we are at Lake Johanna in Arden Hills. That place is great! There is a playground basically right on the beach and like two other playgrounds as well!
I think I like touching the sand but can never figure out how to get it off my hands and then I make a disgusted face which mom hasn't snapped a picture of yet but you will probably see one soon.

Mommy likes to put me in the jogger with my breakfast while she runs for 30-40 minutes because that's all I can handle anymore. She is so nice though to make sure to stop at a playground and play at some point. And lately she has taken me jogging by these beaches so we get to swim and play! It is great! She says she wants to run something called a marathon...so I see many runs this summer. Please just keep stopping at parks to let me out to play mama!

p.s. Mommy, in case you haven't noticed, I don't like sleeping in the stroller anymore, so don't think that that's a good way to get a longer run in. I will prefer to just play with daddy when you go running longer than 40 minutes. Thanks. I love you, Linnea

No comments: