Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Langton Lake Letterbox before our trip!

Linnea and I got to do another letterbox lunchbreak with my dad!
We tried out a new baby storytime before it which was great and afterwards I worked on getting ready for Ohio! I am still not ready so I better get off the computer!
See you next Monday or Tuesday blog and blog readers! Be prepared for lots of pictures and stories from our trip to Ohio to attend my dear friend Julie's wedding. Julie and I volunteered in New Orleans together and have been in contact ever since! We have done three marathons together. One in New Orleans, one in my town and one in hers. We will miss our third musketeer (Meghann) who was in New Orleans with us, but she is a month away from having a baby so has to stay home in PA. Julie and I have also visited her in LA and Erie, PA. Julie and Meghann came to Chris and I's wedding ad now I get to go to Julie's and she gets to meet Linnea. Hooray!
We have also traveled back to New Orleans together too.
Can't wait to be together again!



No comments: