Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So many visitors!

This weekend was full of fun and visitors! My aunt and uncle Brad and Sophie came to visit from Utah and brought their dog Lafh (Sp?, it's pronounced laugh but I know its not spelled like laugh)
We got to see them Sunday afternoon at my parents house (where they stayed, its also known as the Henjum Guesthouse) and Monday for dinner at the Woodbury Estates where my grandma lives.
Linnea loved the dog and of course Brad and Sophie too. But the girl has a total obsession with dogs so the fact that she got to sleepover and play so much with her just made her weekend. Lahf would bring her the ball and she would "throw" it for her. It was adorable. Linnea probably saw more of them than me!
Sometimes it's fun to just sit on a big chair.
My friends Alison (from CO) and Melissa (from FL) were also here visiting, but I didn't get any pics with them :(
I did get to sit 10 rows up from Justin Morneau at Friday's Twins Game though. I worked at it and then went and sat with Al and her dad. BEST SEATS EVER!!! Thanks guys! It was wonderful to catch up!
Melissa and I and our friend Becky and Linnea walked around Como Lake on Monday morning which was lovely as well!
My friend Jamie is also visiting and we may see her tomorrow before we go on our trip.
We were going to go to her cabin on Monday but with Linnea's sinus infection and all I had to do to get ready for Ohio I thought we better stay back. We will see Jamie in September for sure when she gets married at her cabin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep! We had a very nice visit with Brad & Sophie & Laff.

Grandpa Keith