Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brunch at GG's

We had a brunch at great grandma's last Saturday since Gabe, Courtney, Caleb and new baby Allison were visiting and so was Uncle Brad. I ran to Woodbury from St. Paul for my last long training run. My Mankato Marathon has already snuck up on me and is in just a week and a half! October 23rd...it cant come soon enough! I'm looking forward to just running a few miles a day and not worrying too much if I take a day off here and there! anyways...I finally have a picture of Jacob on the blog! I have never had my camera out and available all the other times we have hung out but here is! Almost 3 months old already! Linnea really loves him. I think he is fond of her as well. They would just smile and smile at each other. I even got to give the lil man his bottle. What a sweetie.

Great Grandma got to have breakfast with quite a few of her great grandkids! Couldn't ask for a much better morning than that!
And here is Jacob snoozing away!
And the boys playing with Caleb's rescue rangers and football. The kids loved running around in the basement of GG's place and there was some tackling going on. Even though Caleb told us right away, no tackling :)

No comments: