Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lake Nokomis with Mack!

Last week Linnea and I made sure we saw my best friend from elementary school as much as possible. We saw her about 8 weeks ago when she came here from Germany to do her internship but then we all got so busy we did not see her again until her last 2 weeks here!
But we made the most of it! She slept over the night before her last day of her internship and we ordered John's Pizza and watched many episodes of Friends and reminisced. It was fabulous!

This past week we made it to Lake Nokomis for a wonderful walk around it and played at the beach with the sea gulls and on the swing.



We also checked out all the different kinds of art they had randomly around the Lake. It was a bit of an art walk!

Then Mack went home and Linnea and I stayed and played a little more on the playground and she also thought the bike rack looked like a fun place to play or balance around.

Mommy and daughter in front of Nokomis Community Center where I took acting classes so long ago. Yes I was in acting. I was one heck of a Martha Cratchet.

No comments: