Sunday, October 10, 2010

Java Train


This past Wednesday Linnea I ran (well I ran and pushed her in her jogger) to Java Train for lunch with grandpa/dad.
This is a great restaurant/coffee house! They have lost of toys and sandbox and a tower that your kids can play in! We also stopped at a park along the way to play so Linnea got plenty of breaks in during the run and so did mom!
It was the first Wednesday of the month and as most of know, the sirens go off around 1pm. Here is Linnea imitating those sirens!

We had a very nice lunch and we were all in our Twins gear since the postseason began for the Twins on Wednesday. My parents got to go to the game and Chris, Linnea and I went to my parents to watch it and sleepover. Unfortunately it was the first of three losses...so no World Series for the Twinkies again. We just can't seem to beat those Yankees in the postseason! We had a great season though. Hopefully next year boys!

No comments: