Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Al's Visit

My friend Al from high school, who now lives in Colorado, was in town most of last week and we got together three times!!!! Hooray! It was so much fun! We went to a Twins Game on Tuesday and even though it was during the heat wave of the century and we were just sitting sweating we loved it! (I forgot the stinkin camera in the car tho!)We had lots of water, ice cream and wet towels to stay cool and the Twinkies even won for us! Wahoo!!! It was so exciting! Fireworks even went off which I have been waiting and waiting to see at Target Field. We had pretty awesome seats on the first level 25 rows up in near Right Field!
On Wednesday I had ladies night out with Al and her mom and Chris and Linnea ordered Jimmy Johns and had a great time at home together. Al's mom baked us a delicious dinner and then we went to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Eagan High School. We ended the night with some pie at Bakers Square and chit chat.
Friday Al, Linnea and I had a date! We headed to the Grand Ole Creamery for some ice cream. I'm sure it helped with Linnea's two year molars, which 'Im pretty sure are coming in, but I don't think it helped her tummy that she said had been hurting...
We had a wonderful time regardless! Besides this blog, Al had not seen Linnea since she was 6 months old at her wedding so it was a great reunion!
I may or may not remember to add pictures from Chris's camera to this...

1 comment:

Alison said...

Yea...it was so fun! I am still really surprised that Linnea cried when I left. It must have been the way I made her animals talk to her :-) Or the fact that she wasn't feeling well... It was so great to see you!