Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Chris!





We enjoyed a family dinner of grilled buffalo from the Farmer's Market, sweet corn and boiled potatoes on Monday night for Chris's 33rd birthday. We also went to the Choo Choo Park upon Linnea's request. We sadly were so full from the yummy dinner that we didn't even have any bday cake or ice cream! Chris said he wasn't heartbroken and that it was just fine. I also started my part time job on Chris's birthday! I will be gardening 9-4 Mon thru Wednesday until school starts again. My friend and her husband own their own gardening company and I worked for them many summers ago so I asked if they needed any help this summer and sure enough they did! So I will be weeding and landscaping 3 days a week the rest of summer! It's great...I get to be outside all day with good company and it's a workout as well! All while getting paid! Love it!

No comments: