Sunday, July 17, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

Saturday morning I got up and got a run in before breakfast and packing everything up to go home. The forecast was looking pretty horrendous heatwise so I knew I better get the run in somewhat early! There will also probably not be too much running going on in the next couple days either. Way too humid for me. I wonder I lived in New Orleans for a year. i have become quite the wimp when it comes to heat! Anyways..after my run, my mom and dad were cooking up some Belgian Waffles and bacon with a 2 foot tall helper. While they were cooking Brian called and said they were coming over too so we got to see them again. It was also Brian's 28th birthday so he had breakfast made for him and got many Happy Birthdays said to him. We finally finished eating and playing and packing and headed home where we got to see daddy/Chris.
We were so happy he was home! Linnea watched a lil tv with her lunch with her daddy and then took her nap. We had been telling her that when daddy gets home we will go to her first movie on the big screen so that is what we did when she woke up. She had seen a few previews for it and thought it looked pretty good and would always dance to the music.
And it was pretty good! In fact it was great! We all three loved it! Perfect first movie! Pretty short, colorful, musical, sweet and funny all at the same time. She also liked the previews and the music during the credits at the end. I took Linnea to the bathroom with me and to get candy with about 20 minutes of the movie left but other than that she was really good. She nibbled on popcorn, fruit snacks, goldfish and apple juice. She also really loved curling up on the big seats! Cant wait to go to more movies on hot or snowy or rainy days!







No comments: