Sunday, September 11, 2011

5 Year Anniversary Date!







My parents arrived at the hotel around 4:30 or so to watch Linnea for the evening while Chris and I went on a date to celebrate our 5 wonderful years of marriage! I cannot believe it has been 5 years! They have flown by and we have had so much fun and cant wait to see what the 5 bring. We ended up eating at Fitger's and loved it! We tried a few different kinds of beers and each had a burger. Super yummy! Id love to go back...they have a good menu!We then shopped a bit and walked a bit to find a letterbox but it got dark much quicker than I thought it would so we didnt find it. We also walked through the rose gardens which were beautiful! We stopped to get some ice cream on the way back to the hotel from a place called The Malt Shop (I think). Linnea had fun with her grandma and papa swinging at a park and watching some shows since she still wasn't 100%. We played a game of scrabble with my parents before all hitting the hay.It was a very nice anniversary.

No comments: