Sunday, September 11, 2011

Minnehaha Falls






I have wanted to take Linnea to Minnehaha Falls for a while now and finally did it! Chris wasnt feeling too well Friday night so we got out of the house for him and headed to Minnehaha Falls for an evening walk and picnic. Tried to find a "mail/letterbox" but couldnt, plus trying to do it with a toddler alone isnt always easy. So we just walked to the Falls from where parked to find the letterbox. There is a small old and I mean old playground there so Linnea swung a little bit before heading to the Falls. By old I mean, all metal and a very steep staircase to the top of the slide. L managed to do that but I was nervous the whole time! She thought the Falls were really cool and there were lots of dogs and people to watch too. I think it was one of the last nights of music and movies in the park. Next year maybe we will make it to some of those! We also saw some of the surrey bikes we rode in Duluth and she wanted to do it again! We had a nice date, me and Linnea, but hope daddy can come next time :)

No comments: