Monday, September 26, 2011

Cousins from Colorado!






Kim, Eoin, Eloise and Owen were here for a couple of days visiting. We saw them almost every night they were here. I couldn't take a day off since school just started and I just know I will need my vacation days for our trip to AZ in about a month and Im sure I will get sick or Linnea will get sick and I will need a day or more then. We made the most of the evenings and Linnea and I even slept over one night too! We had a movie nigh nigh with popcorn and Eoin and Eloise the second night they were here. The first night we had fried chicken from Rainbow at GG's and their last night Kim made yummy enchiladas and then we visited GG quickly before bedtime. Linnea and I headed home even though I was tempted to sleepover again. Linnea had a great time with her cousins and kept asking where is my Eoin and Eloise? And I just always love seeing the visitors from CO! Hopefully we can go out there sometime sooner than later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the movie night photo. Yes we had a very nice visit with Kin and her kids.
Bapa

Kim said...

We hope that you make it out to visit us sometime soon too! We had a lot of fun with everyone!