Tuesday, November 1, 2011

7K Race, Sabino Canyon and La Fuente

Saturday morning began for the Wallins and me with a 7k race/run with the bride and groom to be. The run was very fun with desert all around! Chris slept in and went to breakfast and Target with Chuck and DeAnna. When we returned to the hotel we had more free breakfast and then got ready to swim in the hotel's Olympic sized pool! It was great to relax with friends and enjoy the sunshine.

We eventually headed out for another hike, this time at Sabino Canyon. I was very relieved to not see any wildlife besides cute lizards and rabbits and another tortoise. No more centipedes. I went hiking there like 15 years ago with family and friends and remember loving it and I still do!






Best friends we could ask for :)

15 years ago we found a great restaurant called La Fuente and I loved it. We found it again this year and I also still loved it. There are hanging plants everywhere, super colorful walls and mariachi singers! Oh and they make fresh guacamole at your table and delicious margaritas and pretty authentic Mexican food in my eyes :)


We had a great time and the Clemens and Meyers ended the night relaxing in the hot tub.

No comments: