Sunday, November 27, 2011

Saturday with the Meyers!


Saturday day I can't seem to remember what we did...must've just hung out around the house playing and cleaning. I do know I did go shopping to Micheal's and got some good deals for Christmas presents and I went on a run.
The night I remember clearly though....we headed to Bay City, WI to celebrate Thanksgiving with Chris's family at his moms house.

It was so fun to see the girls all play together!


We also brought the Kinect to share since Allison bought an XBOX360 sometime during the night on Thanksgiving. Everyone tried bowling and Allison and Naomi tried most of the other games too.

I brought some crafts for the kiddoes so we enjoyed doing that too.

Chris, Linnea and I spent the night so we would have more time together.

No comments: