Monday, November 21, 2011

The Blast and Open Gym

I had Friday November 11th off (11/11/11, pretty cool) so I decided Linnea could have the day off of daycare too and we would go find something fun to do. And did we ever! We headed to Eagan since we had to pick something up anyways and checked out the Eagan Community Center. I knew there was a fun outdoor playground there and I also knew we could pay $3 for some open gym time and playtime in the Blast. It was pretty windy so we opted for the open gym deal and I am so glad we did! We had a BLAST in the Blast! I can't wait to go back!

The Blast is an indoor playground with lots of tubes to climb through and tube slides to go down. Squirt (being the shorty like her mommy she is) couldn't quite climb through on her own so I got to play too! We played until lunchtime when we headed to GG's for lunch with her and my dad too.



We had a very nice time and it of course made me miss being a stay at home more than ever, but that isn't an option right now so I will just continue to enjoy the days off, evenings and weekends as much as I can.

Speaking of evenings...we introduced Linnea to english muffin pizzas for supper after our fun day out. She was so cute helping make them and she ate them right up! yay!

No comments: