Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Garage Sale Season!

We started Garage Sale Season by having a sale...well more like my parents had one and we gave them plenty of things to sell. I took the day off Friday to help cashier and do some shopping. I just love garage sales! When I see a sign for one it's like the car gets a mind of its own and just goes to it! It was the Woodbury Lions Club Garage Sales weekend that my parents chose do their sale during so there were signs everywhere! It's pretty good I wasn't driving! My mom, aunt and I were gone most of the afternoon shopping while my dad manned the sale. It was a pretty steady, busy day and we sold lots! And we found plenty of treasures...including 25 cent maternity and baby/toddler clothes!

Walking to our second sale!



Someone LOVES sitting on big rocks!


Picking a bouquet of dandelions for grandma for Mother's Day!


Linnea and Chris came out after preschool and work on Friday for dinner and Linnea stayed the night with me. Chris got to have a night to himself and was able to get some stuff done around our house Saturday morning. Linnea and I on the other hand helped set up the sale, helped cashier for a little while and then some friends stopped by our sale and we tagged along with them and walked to two sales in the neighborhood and ended up at the park and walking around the pond for a bit. Chris came over around lunchtime Saturday and helped with the sale before we closed around 2:30 for a cute lil girl's 1st birthday. The next post will be devoted to "baby" Kaylan.

No comments: