Saturday, May 26, 2012

We have been having lots of fun this week! I got to go on a field trip on Tuesday to the Como Zoo with my students which was wonderful! The weather was perfect and the animals were out! The weather was still nice when I got home so Linnea and I headed to the Choo Choo park. I hadn't taken a picture of her in a while there so I thought I would get one. 




She has decided she LOVES this night gown and she has always loved laughing with daddy before bed! This was amazing she was laughing this evening after the "torture" we put her through. She needed her toenails cut and she still screams and screams and fights the whole time. As you can see we "rewarded" her with an oreo for doing such a "good" job. I think we should be the ones getting the reward though! We still love you squirt but really are ready for you to be okay with clipping the toenails!

No comments: