Saturday, May 26, 2012

Playdate and Date Night!

Last Saturday was a BUSY day! Super fun but super busy! I was up before the other two and went on a walk before the craziness began. When I got back home Linnea and I quick got ready for our swimming playdate! yes swimming in mid May! It was so much fun! Turns out one of our new parent group members has a pool and they had opened it so we spent the morning there. 


Linnea and Josie!
Two girls who will be big sisters this fall!
All ready to take a dip!

Me at about 5 months and Missy at about 7!



Linnea and I came home and I quick got ready for a good friend's baby shower. Linnea got to stay home with daddy and have lunch and nap. 
My dad was nice enough to come pick squirt up for their night of babysitting her. I had already driven out and back to Woodbury twice so for him to come get her was just great! With Linnea over at my parents for the night Chris and I got to have a much needed date night! We are pretty sure it has been since Valentine's Day that he and I did anything just us two! So we went to see The Avengers. And we LOVED it! What we also loved was we used some groupons I had to get in which saved us basically half of what it normally costs to get into the movies. Well during the movie there was a power short for like 20 minutes so on our way out we were given free passes to come to another movie! wahoo! Sunday was spent together but not having nearly as much fun since we had to clean and put clothes away at our house. I just cannot figure out how the house gets so out of control so quickly! But again we were so grateful for my parents who kept Linnea until dinner so we could get a lot done. They even made us dinner of Belgian Waffles when we picked our sweet girl up! What a fun weekend!

No comments: