Tuesday, May 1, 2012

20 Weeks

Well I am happy we finally took some belly pics but sad that we really didn't start until now, midway through the pregnancy. I don't even think we have one of before :( We did so well taking them monthly and then weekly with Linnea. Oh well! We will do better from here on out as I grow more and more.

20 Weeks!

  
It's hard to believe we are 20 weeks already! Linnea came to my appointment this morning and everything is looking great! Linnea helped push the button on the machine that allows us to hear the heartbeat. We heard that and we heard the lil guy/gal kicking and punching. L was beaming the whole time. What a good helper! 


I am feeling good but pretty exhausted by the end of the day. I hate that I have so much energy at work and then next to none when I get home with my own family. We still do our best to make our way to our Monday night storytime at the Roseville Library and parks a few times a week tho. I had been running twice a week until recently...it has gotten too uncomfortable so I am trying to find prenatal yoga  DVDs that I like and I do those a few times a week and walk a few times a week.

1 comment:

mack said...

okay, i'm going to try to leave a comment (now that i have a google account of my own)...you look great and i think it's going to be boy too! we'll see soon enough if we're right. :-)