Saturday, May 26, 2012

Movie Night!


It rained and rained and rained all day today! So it made it easier to go do our grocery shopping. Chris went to Sam's and I went to Rainbow with my sidekick. The sidekick decided to try walking in the store today...until today I have been able to convince her to sit in the cart with snacks and such but today she wanted to walk. So I gave it a whirl...we weren't in a real big hurry. She did pretty good minus when she somehow knocked a big glass jar of pickles on the floor. She stood in amazement and then started apologizing. We told an employee who didn't make a big deal of it and picked it up. She was very "helpful" at grabbing everything and anything she wanted but was very good at putting it back on the shelf when I said we didn't need it. Eventually she did get back in the cart and we finished up much quicker. The rest of the day was a nap for squirt, tidying up for mom and dad and then a trip to REI to get some thin mattresses for our upcoming camping trip! After that errand was the highlight of my day...a picnic of healthy snacks on the living room floor with a movie! The movie was certainly aimed for Linnea's liking more than ours but we didn't mind it...we watched Chipwrecked, the third Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. I liked it more than the second and haven't seen the first to compare. What another fun night!

No comments: