Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

My parents celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary June 24, 2012. 


It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple. I feel so happy to have such good role models of marriage in my life. We had a nice party at their house with taco salad, plenty of desserts, fruit and many friends and family. My aunt Julie (dad's sister) made the amazing red velvet 4 tiered cake for them. 
  







I had a good time finding pictures and posting them up on poster board for all to see their 40 years of fun together! 

 



Linnea found this toad and with the help of our friend Debbie from Mpls whom we havent seen in years, she picked it up and held her first toad.


Mom and Dad headed on a weeklong trip the day after the party. The re-did parts of the honeymoon trip along the North Shore and added some new spots too. 
Happy Anniversary mom and dad/grandma and papa/aunt and uncle/Keith and Barb from all your loved ones!!!

No comments: