Monday, August 6, 2012

33 Weeks and 5 Days!

We have no clue where this pregnancy time is going! Here I am at 33 weeks and 5 days:




We hope to make some nursery decisions throughout this week and get it decorated and ready this weekend! Linnea and I hope to hit some thrift stores to see if anything jumps out at us. We also need to get Linnea a bedframe either with drawers in it or find some sort of storage we all like and that is kid friendly for under the bed. These two kiddoes will be sharing a room until we can move so we need to get creative with organizing a room for two. And you all know me and my organizing skills...they are kind of nonexistent! crafty, yes...organized...not so much.

1 comment:

mack said...

oh gosh, now i read the post so long ago i can't remember what i wanted to say. well, then i'll just say HI! i miss mpls - btw when/where are you moving? we're moving in december - i've never really "for real" moved in my life!